Tuesday, September 9, 2008

33 Weeks

33 weeks - max of 6 weeks to go -thank goodness!!

Things are going very well. We now go in for weekly NSTs (non-stress tests). The first one went very well and baby "passed" with flying colors. We go in for our second one tomorrow.

I've finally reached that emotional stage that I have known would come. I sorta lost it today. I took Reilly to the ENT based on recommendation for her pediatrician and we have decided to move forward with having tubes put in her ears. The thought of having my baby girl go under for surgery is just heart-breaking and too much for me to take emotionally at 8 months pregnant!! Thank goodness for Daddy!!

I ended up taking most of the day off for "mental health"

pffffff

2 comments:

Jenn said...

sorry you had a rough day - i'm sure reilly is going to be okay, she's tough like her mom! hang in there, you are almost to the end! love you.

Amanda McMahon said...

Awww, i am so sorry to hear that you're having a rough day. A friend of mine just had to go through that with her son. Luckily it was quick and painless and the result is wonderful!

I will be thinking of you guys!